ঢাকা, রবিবার, ২২ অক্টোবর ২০১৭, ৭ কার্তিক ১৪২৪

62 killed in Portugal firefight

২০১৭ জুন ১৮ ১২:১০:৩৯
62 killed in Portugal firefight

At least 62 people, including four children, died in the devastating fire in Portugal, officials said.

Official information says that most of the victims were caught in the fire when the vehicle was going to safe place from Pedrolagao Grande area of ​​50 km southeast of Coimbra, in the country.Hundreds of firefighters tried to stop wildfire. The fires have spread everywhere. The country's Prime Minister Antonio Kosta said, in the forest fire, I saw a horrible accident in recent years.He said that the number of deaths might increase due to the fact that many people are still missing. Three days of mourning has been announced since Sunday.Interior Ministry Secretary George Gomes said that most of the deaths occurred in the firing, due to the smoke and respiratory problems. In addition, at least two people were killed in the accident due to fires.Earlier, the ministry official said 30 bodies had been recovered from inside the car. Local officials also recovered 11 bodies from a village near the motor road.

International Latest News

International All News

Top