The next fiscal year campaign to prevent river pollution
Campaign against pollution in the river will begin next year, said Shipping Minister Shahajhan Khan.He said a committee has already been formed against river pollution.
The committee will submit its report within the month of June. In the light of the fiscal year, the plan will be taken in this regard. According to the plan at the beginning of the next fiscal year will start against the pollution of the river.Sagar-Runi Dhaka Reporters Unity auditorium in the city on Wednesday at Dhaka Reporters 'Unity' Meet the Reporters "program, he said.The government has begun work to stop the occupation of large rivers Shahajhan Khan said, "to free the city of the river and the land is constantly practice a strict policy. To protect the rivers, as well as to protect the river commissions have been formed. We have information that had been occupied by the river in the space being monitored. Measures will be taken soon.
National Latest News
- Lighthouse winter fair on 28 January
- Climate political priority and irregularities the implementation of projects
- Solve the problem of the Rohingya to Myanmar:Speaker
- Moderate fog may occur
- The police service should be more people-friendly:PM
- Religious minister went to Saudi Arabia for Hajj agreement
- Militancy is hampering development:PM
- Police week begins on today